Wednesday, February 17, 2010

When life is exploding!

I read something this morning....
sometimes the most beautiful, peaceful moments....are ones that are found in the middle of "life's explosions"....
It really isn't a sign of peace, when everything is always perfect and calm....
I think real peace, is when our emotions do feel like little bombs are going off, our happiness is exploding right before our eyes, by circumstances...but while everything feels like chaos and craziness.....we are the bright beautiful, glowing light of peace, while all the "dishes" are blasting apart around us.
I have been in some "dish breaking" moments in my life..but the most amazing times, were when I felt peace in my heart, even when it didn't seem like I should....

If it feels like your world is falling apart, that "dishes" and/or emotions are exploding all around you...
this is the time, when a storm of troubles may be "hurricaning" around you, but you can be safely covered in a big umbrella of safety and peace...the big arms of God can come down and wrap you and your heart up, in a safe place for your mind and heart to rest.

Our lives will never be free from every trouble or pain...after all, this isn't called heaven...ha ha ha
But we can rest in the fact that
I've been in some situations where I should have been incredibly upset, crying, very un-peaceful, but in the middle of it, I wasn't....I had peace in my heart, a peace that doesn't make sense to people....sometimes it helps if we stop thinking about how hard our situation is....and focus in the peace that we can have...our hope of getting out of the "trouble-time"....and not worrying one bit about what's going on. There isn't one situation..where freaking out or worrying about something is going to help!



I hope that whatever you are going through...no that each one of us is dealing with "broken dishes" right now..and if not right now, we probably just got through a "dish exploding experience"...we are all in this together! We can all band together and with our encouraging and loving words!


huge love.....typed with love and peace for your day...Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment