Monday, December 21, 2009

A B C.. it's easy as..1 2 3






I read something great about keeping our words....
have you ever had a party, and like 13 people said they'd come and then 6 show up? I have, and I wished that if people said they would do something, they would....or at least tell the person as soon as you know that you can't!
I know there have been things in my life that I said I'd do, then when it came down to it, I didn't want to, or it wasn't "convenient" (i had something better to do), but I did what I said I would do anyway. We want to be people of our words...if you say it, mean it. Let your yes, be yes, and your no be no.
I need to tell myself this all the time, I am a people pleaser, and it makes it hard for me to say no to people, but I am working on, only say yes to what I know I will be able to do!

It's as easy as that, 1 2 3! ha ha
happy Sunday before Christmas...I'm off to do some last minute present shopping...I still need to get my little angels something for their stockings! enjoy the hot chocolate and christmas music, Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment