Friday, September 11, 2009

Shoot For The Stars, You Never Know Where You'll End Up!

HEY EVERYONE!!!!

So today was probably one of the BEST day's of my life! I have finally found what i love to do after 15years of searching, I LOVE Art, particularly make-up now. I decided to venture out of my shell and do something spontaneous and FUN with my make-up today. So i did! after finishing the "Art work" i decided to take it a step further and go out in public with it... dun, Dun, DUN!!!... Lo' and behold, i had 6 people came up to me saying how much they LOVED my makeup and my free spirit and bubbly personality! i felt so happy inside! 
Thats not even the BEST PART! i had 3 PEOPLE ASK ME TO DO THEIR MAKE-UP for an upcoming special event!!!!! AAAAaaahhhhh! i am soooo excited i did this! I have taken my first step to becoming a MaKe-Up ArTiSt!!!!


Here is the outcome!! hope you like it :D

My Little Andrea *MWAH*  Rock on girl!
"Life is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination."

No comments:

Post a Comment