Monday, November 2, 2009

FEAR...




Fear and being afraid are a huge part of Halloween...and a lot of people live with fear in their lives everyday...
afraid of being alone
of confronting people
afraid of going after your dreams
of being who you really are
standing up for what you believe
of going after things in your life
telling people how you feel
...so many other things...

fear is what makes you want to run away...
but we should..."do it afraid"...
if you're knees are shaking...plams are sweating....stomach feels all shakey...
do it with all those things....
I heard once, fear is F-false E-evidence A-appearing R-real....
don't let fear steal your confidence away...
be bold, be strong, be brave....and you will be so proud and amazed at yourself for standing up to your fear....
everytime I have I have been amazed at myself....
 it just takes you taking hold of your thoughts and saying....no, I can do this...don't let the "feeling" of fear stop you, and don't let fear steal away the victory in your life...
be bold, brave...and find out the wonders of your bold confidence...
David defeated Goliath...because he had faith...and belief...not fear!

Sending you brave thoughts and lots of love....Sierra <3



QUOTE OF THE DAY:  "If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. "

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this. I just realized that you had a blog. I have been reading through them and it is what I needed today. I love this one the most so far.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete