Friday, November 13, 2009

Leave it to God...






I've had something happen that made me so upset, I was crying, I felt like throwing up....I could've either thought about the "bad" stuff all day and let it rule and run my day...right into the ground. But instead I thought, "God knows the outcome....I am going to trust in Him, and hand all my worried over to Him", "my problems are going to be there, weather I think about them or not...so I might as well enjoy each little moment...and cast all my cares on God...that's what he's there for....

And when you do this, your heart will be free to enjoy simple pleasures in life...like moonrises and sunsets...seeing a balloon flying through air...smelling beautiful flowers...the list goes on..and on....
today i will look for beauty!!!

let's go be beauty hunters....and trouble-forgetters...and in the process, you just might discover the solution to your problem....
typed with love.....Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment